WhatsApp auto-reply could prove very useful for those who are working and won't want to leave their contacts or customers hanging. If y...
WhatsApp auto-reply could prove very useful for those who are working and won't want to leave their contacts or customers hanging. If you are one of such persons, you may have thought of setting up and auto-reply o tell your customers or friends you are busy or at work if they can't happen to get a quick reply from you after a couple of minutes or hours.
WhatsApp Business by default comes with this feature, but the official WhatsApp app doesn't. So, if you aren't using the WhatsApp business or some other WhatsApp Mod, you will have to follow this guide to set up WhatsApp auto-reply on Android.
Auto-reply in WhatsApp business
- Tap More options > Business tools > Away message.
- Turn on Send away message.
- Tap the message to edit it > OK.
- Under Schedule, tap and choose among:
- Always send to send the automated message at all times.
- Custom schedule to send the automated message only during specific times.
- Outside of business hours to send the automated message only outside of business hours. This option is only available if you have set your business hours in your business profile. Learn how in this article.
- Under Recipients, tap and choose between:
- Everyone to send the automated message to anyone who messages you after business hours.
- Everyone not in the address book to send the automated message to numbers that aren't in your address book.
- Everyone except... to send the automated message to all numbers except a select few.
- Only send to... to send the automated message to select recipients.
- Tap Save.
How to set WhatsApp auto-reply on Android
- Install the WhatsAuto Reply App from the link above and launch.
- Once it opens, toggle on "Auto Reply" and grant the app permission to read notifications.
- By default, The auto-reply text will be selected to “I am busy, text you later.” You can select some other pre-made text or you can create a new one too.
- Also, you can set the reply timer so as not to give an auto-reply immediately after receiving a new message.
- Another feature is choosing to whom you will want auto-reply (all contacts or a selected number of contacts)