If you are looking for a tool to create a multi-OS USB drive, then WinSetupFromUSB is one of the best to go for. Download WinSetupFromUSB latest versi
If you are looking for a tool to create a multi-OS USB drive, then WinSetupFromUSB is one of the best to go for. Download WinSetupFromUSB latest version and use it to create a multi-OS USB drive.
With this tool, you will be able to install multiple Operating Systems on a single USB drive (Same partition).
- Multiple sets of Windows setup files- XP, 2000, 2003, Vista, Windows 7, Server 2008, Windows 8, Server 2012, both 32 and 64-bit versions are supported. As of version 1.1 program allows creating a USB disk which can boot both in BIOS and (U)EFI mode.
- Multiple WinPE2 (Vista and above) based sources from ISO files such as Windows Defender Offline, recent Norton Ghost versions and PE (preinstallation environment) based PC manufacturers recovery disks.
- Single WinPE1 source, such as BartPE, UBCD4Win, LiveXP and similar WinBuilder projects, WinFLPC etc.
- Multiple Linux-based distributions and utilities from ISO files- Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS to name a few, this includes most Antivirus Rescue Disks
- Many other ISO images as long as they are compatible with grub4dos CD emulation, such as Ultimate Boot CD, most DOS-based utilities, Acronis and Paragon boot disks and so on
- Syslinux boot menu and optionally single source which uses Syslinux or Isolinux as boot loader