You can download the stock firmware/ROM for Tecno Spark 5 KD7H from this page and use to unbrick your device, fix bootloop errors, bypass...
This stock firmware file for Tecno KD7H is in scatter.txt format and can be flashed using SP flash Tool, Miracle Box, NCK Dongle and other MTK Flash tools.
Tecno Spark 5 smartphone runs on Android v10 (Q) operating system. The phone is powered by Octa-core, 2 GHz, Cortex A53 processor. It runs on the MediaTek Helio A22 Chipset. It has 2 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage.
Tecno Spark 5 smartphone has an IPS LCD display. It measures 164.7 mm x 76.3 mm x 8.75 mm and weighs 191 grams. The screen has a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels and 266 ppi pixel density. It has an aspect ratio of 20:9 and screen-to-body ratio of 83.69 %. On the camera front, the buyers get an 8 MP f/2.0 Primary Camera and on the rear, there's a 13MP + 2MP + 2MP camera with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. It is backed by a 5000 mAh battery. Connectivity features in the smartphone include WiFi,
What to note before you flash this firmware
- Make sure your device is well charged
- Take a backup of your userdata before flashing as it will erase all data on your device
- Android MTK drivers must be installed on your computer for the flash tool to detect your device
How to flash
The flashing procedure is no different from that of any Android MTK device. Here are the simple steps to follow;
- Download the Orange Klif stock rom/firmware from the link below and extract into your work folder,
- Download and install Android MTK drivers on your Computer,
- Once that is done, download and extract the SP Flash tool and launch, then locate and load the firmware scatter file.
- Click on the download button on the SP Flash tool, remove the battery from your device and reinsert then connect to the PC via USB Cable,
- The flashing process will now start. It will take a couple of minutes to complete.
- When the flashing is done, you will get a large "OK" on the flash tool screen.
- You can check out the full flashing guide here