Android is an open ecosystem and there is always an app for everything. And for those who will like to perform some hacks using their And...
Hacking won't just go to say you are trying to illegally get access to online service or security networks for short but trying to analyse and find vulnerabilities and in turn, coming up with measures to prevent others from exploiting them to cause harm.
So, if you are aspiring to become an ethical hacker, some of these apps could prove handy.
6 best hacking apps for Android
- Hashes for the analyzed package
- Incoming/outgoing network data
- File read and write operations
- Started services and loaded classes through DexClassLoader
- Information leaks via the network, file and SMS
- Circumvented permissions
- Cryptographic operations performed using Android API
- Listing broadcast receivers
- Sent SMS and phone calls