We have good news for you now. There is a new MTN free internet trick working with Anonytun and TSL Tunnel VPN. With this new internet cheat, you won't be needing any credits or special data bundle. Continue reading the subsequent sections of this blog post to find out more.
Hello guys, we have been enjoying the Orange Cameroon free internet cheat for a while now via the OM Deals bundle. But our fellow MTN users have been left in the dark till now. We have good news for you now. There is a new MTN free internet trick working with Anonytun and TSL Tunnel VPN. With this new internet cheat, you won't be needing any credits or special data bundle. Continue reading the subsequent sections of this blog post to find out more.
For those who do not have MTN, as a reminder, there is also Orange free unlimited internet. Check it out from here.
MTN Cameroon free internet cheat May 2020
- An Android device with 3G or 4G support. Those with tablets can use a modem can connect via WiFi.
- An MTN SIM card with zero airtime or data bundle
- Anonytun VPN or TSL Tunnel VPN.
- TSL Tunnel config file for those who are going for the TSL Tunnel VPN
- Your Android device configured with the default internet settings
- Your mobile data is turned on
- You have either TSL Tunnel VPN or Anonytun installed.
Configuring MTN free internet with Anonytun VPN
- Launch Anonytun VPN from your device and click on "stealth settings". A new screen will open. On it, check "stealth tunnel".
- Next, set the connection protocol to "HTTP" and connection port to "443" and toggle on "Custom TCP/Headers"
- Next, under the custom TCP/Headers option, choose "GET" as request method and use https://mtn.cm as Host. For the custom headers, check "Keep-Alive", "Online Host" and "Forward Host".
- Generate the payload and save. Tap the back button and also save the settings on the Stealth tunnel page.
- Hea back to the main screen and tap the connect button.
- Once connected, go on and enjoy.
TSL Tunnel VPN free internet with MTN Cameroon May 2020
- After you've installed TSL Tunnel, launch and import the config file below. To import config file, follow the instructions on the screenshot below.
- Click on the "three dots" at the top-right corner and choose "Import/Export". Next, choose "Import".