Read this short guide on How to free unlock Alcatel MW41 Link Zone 4G LTE. Follow all the steps below and get your Alcatel MW41 4G modem unlocked and use it with your favourite IPS.
What you will need
- A computer or smartphone with WiFi support
- A SIM card from a different carrier to that which the modem is locked to.
- Know the IP address of the modem(192.168.1.1)
- The WiFi SSID and password of the modem(find this behind the battery cover)
- And the NCK code for the unlocking.
How to unlock your Alcatel Link Zone 4G LTE MW41 MiFi
- Insert a Sim card from a different carrier into the modem and power it on.
- If you are using a computer, then you can either connect via USB or WiFi.
- Connecting via WiFi will require you know the WiFi SSID and password. Once connected, open the web browser and enter the IP address found beneath the battery of your MiFi Box. This method is the same for someone using an Android or any other smartphone.
- On the other hand, if your PC can't connect to a WiFi connection, then simply connect via USB and install the drivers. Then open the web browser once the modem is connected and enter the IP address.
- When you enter the IP address since the SIM card inserted is from a non-supported carrier, you will get a popup asking for NCK code.
- Enter the correct NCK code for your Modem and click OK.
- And there you go. Your modem will be unlocked.