Here on this post, we are going to show you how to automatically add Adsense ads below post title and within all blog posts in Blogger. By using this method, you will save yourself the stress of copy the ads code and adding it to every post individually.
Unlike WordPress where there are many plugins which can be used to automatically insert ads within the blog post, Blogger is different. By default, the Blogspot platform doesn't provide widgets for the easy insertion of Ads inside a blog post. Although some custom Blogger templates come with this option like the Magone Blogger theme, others do not.
As a result, once you've launched your stunning new Blogger website and gotten approved by Google Adsense, placing ads inside posts(in-article ads) becomes very tedious, especially if you had already written many articles. You can easily add ads to the sidebar section, above the post and below post in some Blogger themes, but What about adding ads automatically within all posts? 237 Solution has a solution for you. Here on this post, we are going to show you how to automatically add Adsense ads below post title and within all blog posts in Blogger. By using this method, you will save yourself the stress of copy the ads code and adding it to every post individually.
Automatically add Adsense Ad below Post Title and within all blog posts in Blogger
Backup your theme
- Log in to your Blogger dashboard and click on "theme".
- Next, under "theme", click on "Backup/Restore"
- Now a popup window will appear. On thIS window, choose "Download" and download your Blog theme.
Adding automatic in-article ads on Blogger posts
Add automatic Adsense ad code below post title or below the post content
- All you need to do is copy this line of code, go to Blogger dashboard → Theme → Edit HTML
- Next, search for the line of code below and paste the code provided above just above it. In case you want Adsense ad unit to show below the post content(Adsense match-content), then paste the code above just below the line of code us have below.
- After pasting code for Adsense ad unit to appear below all post title, copy the Adsense ad unit you want to appear below the title of the post and parse it using this tool then replace "[Add your Converted Adsense code]" with the parsed Adsense code.
Automatically add Adsense ad within all blog posts in Blogger
- Start by going to the theme editor.
- Next, search for the line of code below
- Replace this line of code with the code provided below. Also, note that you will find this code many times(3 times) you will have to test to see the one that works. Usually the third but might vary with different themes.
- You will have to parse the Adsense ad unit using this tool and replace "[IN ARTICLE ADS 1]" in Orange colour with it.
You will have to replace the </data:post.body/> with the above line of code to add multiple ads inside blog post automatically.