On this page, we will show you how to configure TCP Over SSL Tunnel to work with Orange free internet. TCP Over SSL Tunnel is a VPN tunnelling software for Windows computers. The VPN software has a very simple user interface and allows you to connect to the internet via SSL.
TCP Over SSL Tunnel is a VPN tunnelling software for Windows computers. The VPN software has a very simple user interface and allows you to connect to the internet via SSL. To create a working config for this VPN app is the goal of this post. Most people are having a hard time configuring it to work with their web browsers. On this page, we will show you how to configure TCP Over SSL Tunnel to work with Orange free internet.
About the Orange Cameroon free internet
- Have an Orange Cameroon SIM card
- Have an Orange Money active account with at least 200XAF. (Some SIM require a minimum of 300XAF)
- Download TCP Over SSL Tunnel VPN on your computer
- ##info-circle## Note:
- To confirm that your connection is working for free, first of all, use up all the data until your browsing stops. At this point, you should have access only to WhatsApp.
How to configure TCP Over SSL Tunnel
Creating your SSH SSL account.
- From your smartphone or computer web browser, visit dynamicssh website. Once the website opens, click on "SSL" in order to create an SSH SSL Profile.
- Next, choose the server you wish to create your account for. We recommend using Singapore or Canada servers because they are faster.
- After choosing your server, on the next page, fill in your username and password and click the create button.
- Download the VPN from here
- Run the Setup and once it displays the main dashboard, enter v.whatsapp.net or mms.whatsapp.net as SNI Host.
- Next, click on "Configurations >> SSH Profile".
- On the SSH Profile page, check the box next to "Active SSH" and fill in the SSH Profile details which are the Host, Login(username) and the password. Leave the default SSL port 443 as it is.
- After that, click the start button and the VPN should connect if your OM Deals internet bundle is still active.
Using TCP Over SSL Tunnel connection on your computer
- On the TCP Over SSL SSH Profile page, click the "Add to IE" button and authorise the VPN to add the proxy server scripts. The proxy scripts will be added but you will have to configure one more setting.
- Search for "Proxy Server" from the Windows start menu or using the search box or icon if on Windows 10 and select "Configure Proxy server"
- Now on the dialogue box that opens, click on "Network Settings"
- Now, you will see the option to use a proxy server is checked. Check the last checkbox which says "Do not use the Proxy server for local Networks".
- After that, save the settings and open your browser. Search for anything.
- It should now work fine.