Download HTTP Injector latest version for Windows, macOS and Android from this page. This is one of the most used SSH/TCP Proxy tunnell...
Download HTTP Injector latest version for Windows, macOS and Android from this page. This is one of the most used SSH/TCP Proxy tunnelling VPN. HTTP Injector is a professional VPN tool to browse the Internet privately and securely with multiple protocols and tunnelling technologies build into one app.
HTTP Injector works as a universal SSH/Proxy/SSL Tunnel/DNS Tunnel/Shadowsocks client to encrypts your connection so that you can surf the internet privately and securely. Besides that, it also helps you access blocked websites behind the firewall.
Best part? You are able to configure your own server and connect using this VPN.
HTTP has an Android and a desktop version. There is no official software for macOS but macOS users can still use the app. On this page, we are going to tell you how this is possible.
Access any website and service on the Internet and secure your identity. Secure your Android device from hackers and online threats when using public WiFi.
HTTP Injector (SSH/Proxy/VPN) features
- - Secure your connection using SSH or Shadowsocks tunnel
- - SSL/TLS tunnelling is supported
- - DNS tunnelling
- - No root access needed
- - Specify alternate proxy servers to send a request through
- - DNS Changer
- - Build-in SSH client
- - Build-in Shadowsocks client
- - Build-in Host Checker and IP Hunter
- - Payload Generator
- - Apps Filter
- - Support Android 4.0 to Android 10
- - Google DNS / DNS Proxy
- - Data Compression
- - Hotshare - Tether Unlock
- - Ability to change buffer size, etc
HTTP Injector Tunnel Types
- - HTTP Proxy + SSH
- - SSH
- - Shadowsocks
- - DNS Tunnel
- - SSL (TLS)
- - Exported config is encrypted
- - Lock and protect the settings from users
- - Set custom message for a customer
- - Hardware ID lock
You can read more about HTTP Injector by following the link to the manual below.
How to use HTTP Injector VPN
- Import config file created by other users (You can find it in your local group/group chats)
- Or, you can open payload generator and press generate (no need to adjust settings) and select one of our servers to connect