Convert WP site into a mobile app, Best plugins to use to convert a WordPress site to a mobile app, MobiLoud, AppPresser, Androapp, Convert WP site into a mobile app using plugins: if you are running a WordPress site, you may be looking for some good plugins which can help you convert your website to a mobile app. On this page, we have listed 3 best plugins to use in the conversion of any WordPress site into a mobile app.
You shouldn't be surprised if you are being told most of your visitors visit your website from Mobile. So, having a Mobile App for your website should, therefore, be a better way to serve contents to your audience. And, if you are running a WordPress site, you may be looking for some good plugins which can help you convert your website to a mobile app. Well, just using any plugin isn't always the best thing to do. So, it will only be natural for you to look for the vest plugins to convert your site into a mobile app.
On this page, we have listed 3 best plugins to use in the conversion of any WordPress site into a mobile app. Be it a Woocommerce shop site or any other website type, these plugins will be enough for you to get things set up and working. Although this isn't the best way to get a well-structured app for your website, it should help you economise some money.
Using these plugins doesn't imply you won't spend a dime at all, but at least, you will be spending less. Also, using a WordPress plugin to convert a WordPress site to a mobile app will require you have a good mastery of WordPress.
That been said, to cut the story short, go through the subsequent paragraphs to discover the 3 best plugins to use in converting a WordPress website into a mobile app(for Android or iOS)
3 best plugins to convert a Wordpress website into a mobile app
This one of the most used WordPress plugin as far as converting a WordPress site to a mobile app is concerned. To use this plugin, you should have your WordPress site up and running. Contrary to you paying a huge amount of money to get a developer code a new app for your site from scratch, you can spend just $199/month(see pricing for more details).
With MobiLpud, you can create a mobile app for your WordPress Blog site, online store(e-commerce website), etc. One good thing about it is that the app can be branded with your own Company name. Also, you can monetise the app as well.
And not to forget, apps built using MobiLoud have support for Google Analytics and can also be submitted to the published on the Google Play Store.
Features of Androapp WordPress plugin
- Unlimited Push Notifications
- Monetize your app using Admob and Appnext ad units
- Deep linking Support
- Inbuilt Sharing channels with image share – Facebook, WhatsApp and more through default android sharing intents.
- WordPress/Facebook comments support
- Offline Save
- Image Zoom, Share and Save
- Parallax Effect for Featured image on the post detail page
- Caching – option to use WP Super Cache to cache mobile app requests at server side.
- Infinite Scroll
- Multiple themes to suit your website
- Dynamic Settings for Menu, Image Rendering, Preview Text, Share Text, Post Page settings, Ads placements, Notification Style, Theme Colors and more.
- Customize App Colors as per your blog or company website.
- Your own company logo
- No reference to AndroApp, it is a complete white-label app