Enable WhatsApp Web dark theme, enable dark mode in whatsapp web: Well, you can now experience how the dark mode for WhatsApp will look like on the WhatsApp Web version. This dark mode for WhatsApp web will require you to install a particular extension which gives you the option to install a dark theme for WhatsApp Web.
There have been rumours about WhatsApp getting a dark mode for both Android and iOS users. But this info hasn't yet been confirmed so far. So, What if there is going to be a dark mode for WhatsApp just like it does for Telegram? Well, you can now experience how the dark mode for WhatsApp will look like on the WhatsApp Web version. This dark mode for WhatsApp web will require you to install a particular extension which gives you the option to install a dark theme for WhatsApp Web.
Enabling WhatsApp Web dark theme: The requirements
If you are using Opera Web browser, then the Chrome extension will work just fine, but you will have to install one extra extension first. Install the Install Chrome extension from the Opera add-on store. After which you can now install any Chrome extension on Opera.
How to enable the dark theme for WhatsApp Web
- From your web browser, open the WhatsApp Web page, or if you are using a browser like Opera, you can click on the WhatsApp icon from the left sidebar.
- Make sure you have installed the Stylus extension. Visit the WhatsApp Web page here
- Once it opens, click on the Stylus extension and choose "Find Styles".
- A list of dark themes for WhatsApp Web will then appear. Choose one of them and install. The first one by Vednoc.
- When you click on the theme, it will install immediately.
- Now, go on and synchronise your WhatsApp with the web version by scanning the QR code.
- You will then be able to experience the dark mode for WhatsApp.