Windows 8 product Keys, 100% working Windows 8 product keys, Windows 8 pro 64 bits Product Keys, Windows 8 Pro 32bits Product Keys: If you happen to be looking for Windows 8 product keys, then on this page, you will find 100% working Windows 8 products keys for both 64bits and 32bits system.
Unlike Windows 7 and 10 which doesn't oblige you to enter the product key during installation, Windows 8/8.1 does. So, in order to install Windows 8 on your computer from a bootable media(USB pen drive, USB HDD, CD or DVD, etc) you will require a Product key. If you happen to be looking for Windows 8 product keys, then on this page, you will find 100% working Windows 8 products keys for both 64bits and 32bits system.
Brief information about Windows 8
Updating to Windows 8
- Update from a Windows installation CD or USB drive.
- Update via Windows Update
Updating to Windows 8 from a Windows installation media
Updating to Windows 8 via Windows Update
- You should be connected to the internet.
- Run the Windows Upgrade Assistant on your PC by searching from the "Start menu"
- Click on "Windows Update"
- The upgrade wizard will determine your PC’s hardware. If there is any update, then it will be proposed.
- It will take some time before Windows downloads and installs the updated files.