Adsense friendly Blogger templates, Best SEO optimised Blogger templates, Best Blogger templates in 2019 for Adsense: From this page, discover the best Adsense friendly Blogger templates you should be using. We will elucidate as well on some of the key factors that we've used to make our choices of templates on this page.
There are many great blogger templates out there, are they are responsive as well as good for Google Adsense. But the big problem is the ease of implementing the Adsense ad units, especially for in-articles. So, since the main goal of a blogger using the Blogger platform is to make money from their blog, it will be good having a good Adsense friendly Blogger template. Choosing a Blogger template which will ease the implementation of Google Adsense ad code and also offers a great SEO is always a big blow. In order to come to the rescue of blogger who would like to know what template to use, we have come out with a list of the best Blogger Adsense friendly templates we' ever come across.
From this page, discover the best Adsense friendly Blogger templates you should be using. We will elucidate as well on some of the key factors that we've used to make our choices of templates on this page.
Characteristics of a good Adsense Blogger template.
- The template should be responsive and SEO optimised.
- Fast in loading
- Easy to customise and add other widgets.
- The UX(User experience) and the UI(user interface) should be good. It is no doubt a blogger template that has a good UI and offers a great UX will attract more audience. Since a huge audience will mean a boost in SEO, we can then expect a quick Adsense approval.
Top 5 Adsense friendly Blogger templates
1. MagOne - Responsive & Magazine Blogger template
We recommend this template because it is very responsive with lazy loading of content and SEO optimised. Adding ad units inside the blog post is as easy as on WordPress using with the help of a Plugin like Advanced Ads. With the MagOne Blogger template, you can place ads code inside the post body from the layout. You have the option of adding automatically three in-article Ads which will display in all your post.
That is not all. For longer post, if you thing just three ad banners will be small, you can choose to add more by simply using shortcodes
So, no need to copy codes and add manually especially if you have Adsense approved after you have about 100 articles! can't imagine the stress placing the codes manually!
2. SEO Boost - Adsense friendly Blogger template
Seo Boost Blogger Template is a minimal Blogspot theme, that lets you launch a fully functional simple blog site. Make your content look flawless with this specially designed theme and cleanest typography. The template is very flexible, easy for customising and well optimized, approaches for any topic like News Blog and professional use.
- SEO friendly & responsive
- Ads ready
- Slideshow & social bookmark ready
- Email subscription
- Page navigation
- Browser compatibility
3. Sport Mag
- Fully Responsive Design - Check
- Fully SEO Optimized - Check
- Mobile-Friendly Design - Check
- Support Youtube thumbnail
- Advanced Search Engine Optimization
- Auto resize thumbnail image
- Tabbed Menu
- Well Online Documentation
- Random posts
- Recent Comments
- Threaded Comment
- Multiple comment system
- Recent Post By Label
- Related posts support
- Ads Ready
- Auto Author Image
- Newsletter Subscription
- Custom Error 404 Page
- Blogger news templates
- Compatible with major browsers (IE8+,Mozilla,Chrome,Safari)
- Professional admin layout, help you easy work with blog layout.
4. SEO Rocket
- Meta tags
- Perfect On-page SEO
- Clean cache
- Perfect page speed
- Clean code
- Responsive design
- It is responsive and SEO ready
- Fast loading
- Clean layout
- HTML & CSS3
- Browser compatibility
- Simple used mainly for blogging purposes
- Magazine blogger template
- Ads ready
Which template version to choose?
- With premium templates, you will benefit from more features and can customise further the template. Contrary to free versions of most templates which restrict customisation of certain features, premium versions offer you no limit to how you can tweak the template.
- You can remove the footer credit of the template developer and put yours.
- You benefit from regular updates.
- Ready customer support in case you have any issues.