Bypass Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge frp, bypass frp galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935V:For today's frp bypass guide, we will be discussing how to bypass Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935V frp without PC. For this guide, you will be needing some files and an internet connection on your Galaxy S7 Edge.
Google account protection is a security feature on all Android version 5.0+. This feature is usually activated after the phone is been hard reset(Reset from outside using factory reset keys). Once activated, in order to use the phone, you will be asked for the first synced account on the device. If you have no idea about the account, then bypassing it is the only way.
Unlike MTK and SPD Androids which flashing the device will erase the frp partition, Samsung Androids will still remain locked with frp after even a full flash! Quite a good security measure isn't it? But the is always a walkaround. So, bypassing frp on Samsung devices can not be done by flashing to stock firmware. For today's frp bypass guide, we will be discussing how to bypass Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935V frp without PC. For this guide, you will be needing some files and an internet connection on your Galaxy S7 Edge.
What is frp and how to prevent frp lock
- Go to settings
|Image Credits: Samsung|
- Next, click on accounts and all the accounts on your Samsung Galaxy will be displayed.
Requirements and how to guide continues on the next page...
Bypass frp on Samsung SM-G953V: The requirements
- An internet connection. You can share from another phone or from a router. Please make sure your connection is good!
- frp bypass apk
- Google account manager apk
How to bypass Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935V frp without PC
- Enabling Talkback and accessing Talkback Settings
- Gaining access to your web browser
- Installing Google account manager apk and frp bypass apk
- Bypassing Samsung Galaxy SM-G935V frp.
1. Enabling Talkback and accessing Talkback Settings
- Power on your S7 Edge SM-G935V and connect to a WiFi connection. Verify that there is frp activated. Once frp lock is confirmed, head back to the welcome screen.
- On the welcome screen, place your two fingers on the screen as shown below until you get a notice on the screen.
- A new screen will open with app icons. Exit by double-tapping the back button. Then a notification will ask if you want to keep voice assistant on. Double-tap on "Yes".
- Then press and hold the volume up and volume down keys simultaneously until the "Use accessibility shortcut?" screen pops up. Click on "Use shortcut".
2. Gaining access to your web browser
- Once you are in the Talkback Settings, scroll by placing two fingers on the screen. Validate on Talkback Tutorial by double-tapping.
- You will then be sent back to the Talkback settings page. Scroll down and click on "Help & Feedback"
- Now, on the Help screen, search for "Use Morse Code" and click on it.
- A video guide on how to use Morse code will then show up. Click on the video and then on the "share arrow".
- Among the sharing options, click on the three dots.
- The video will now open with YouTube app. Click on the Google YouTube channel icon.
3. Installing Google account manager and frp bypass apk
- From the browser, first, download and install Google Account Manager apk from the link below.
- Next, download and install frp bypass 1.0 apk
The next thing you will want to do is bypass frp on your S7 Edge SM-G935V.
4. Bypassing Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935V frp
- Installed GAM apk
- Installed frp bypass apk, proceed as follows:
- Immediately after installing the frp bypass apk, open it and click on the three dots at the top-right corner and choose "Browser Sign-in".
- Sign in with your new Google account.
- After, reboot your device. When it comes on, go through the Setup Wizard and you will now see "Account added".