To easily improve your page and post SEO WordPress SEO plugins will come in handy. That is why today on this post, we will be discussing the top 3 WordPress SEO plugins to use in 2019.
The main goal of every blog or website owners is to rank top in search engines. Gaining reasonable traffic which is the key towards improving your website traffic all depends on the quality of the content you share. As such, attracting visitors will then depend on the readability of your content, and more importantly the keywords used for the said content. To help better your content readability and optimise SEO by using the best keywords, WordPress SEO plugins will come in handy. That is why today on this post, we will be discussing the top 3 WordPress SEO plugins to use in 2019.
There are many WordPress SEO plugins though, but on this page, we have listed the top 3 we have tried and found great. Writing a post with a high SEO score will also depend on the keyword you choose and how you choose to use them. Making use of good SEO Tools like Semrush, Google Keyword Planner, Moz, Keyword Tool, etc... to come up with powerful statistics, keyword ranking, as well as backlink information.
So, if you are using WordPress as a beginner or even and experience user and needs to better your blog or website SEO, here on this page, you will find to 3 WordPress SEO plugins to use in 2019.
What is SEO
Search engine optimisation(SEO) is the process of increasing the quality and quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of a website or a web page to users of a web search engine. SEO refers to the improvement of unpaid results and excludes direct traffic/visitors and the purchase of paid placement.
Top 3 WordPress SEO plugins to use in 2019
1. Yoast SEO
Also, one good aspect of the plugin is that they provide you with guides to help you learn more about SEO and SEO courses for beginners, intermediates, and advanced users alike.
The plugin is free to use but also has a premium version with more advanced features like the use of multiple key phrases, orphan content identification, etc.
Here are the advantages you get for using Yoast SEO;
2. All in One SEO Pack
All in One SEO Pack comes with these features;
- XML Sitemap support – submit your sitemap to Google and Bing and improve your SEO
- Image XML Sitemap submitted to Google and Bing to improve your Image SEO
- Google AMP support (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
- Google Analytics support
- Schema.org Markup
- Support for SEO on Custom Post Types
- Advanced Canonical URLs
- Redirect attachment pages to a parent post
- Automatically notifies search engines like Google and Bing about changes to your site
- Built-in API so other plugins/themes can access and extend the functionality
- ONLY free plugin to provide SEO Integration for e-Commerce sites, including WooCommerce
- Nonce Security built into All in One SEO Pack
- Automatically optimizes your titles for Google and other search engines
- Generates META tags automatically
- Avoids the typical duplicate content found on WordPress blogs
- For beginners, you don’t even have to look at the options, it works out-of-the-box. Just install.
- For advanced users, you can fine-tune everything to optimize your SEO
- You can override any title and set any META description and any META keywords you want.
- Compatibility with many other plugins
- Translated into 57 languages
3. Rank Math
- The plugin comes with all key SEO needs.
- Easy to understand and use.
- It gives you options to automatically add image alt or title tags to images with missing alt and title tags.
- Rank Math comes with a 404 monitor to tell you where users see errors.
- It also comes with a Redirection module that lets you point those 404 errors to something a little more useful on your website.
- XML Sitemap module comes bundled with Rank Math, and the plugin also pings search engines automatically once you make any changes to your posts.
- Rich Snippets support is included with an option to choose from 6 different types of snippets like Article, Product, Recipes, Events, Video, Local Business, etc.
- Breadcrumbs are also part of the plugin, so you don’t have to rely on another plugin for that.
- Open Graph and Twitter Card support are bundled.