Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus frp, Bypass Samsung Note 10 plus frp: Are you looking for frp bypass solution for your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 plus? If yes, then 237 Solution has the solution. You will find an easy guide here on how to bypass Samsung Galaxy Note 10 frp.
Are you looking for frp bypass solution for your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 plus? If yes, then 237 Solution has the solution. You will find an easy guide here on how to bypass Samsung Galaxy Note 10 frp.
Frp(Factory Reset Protection) is nothing new in the Android ecosystem. If you are versed with Androids, then sure know for sure that all Android 5.0+ smartphones have this feature integrated. Factory reset protection works in a way to protect the privacy of Android users. This way, whenever your Android smartphone is stolen and formated, the person will need to know your Google account details in order to use it.
Although frp is a good security feature, it can also become a hassle for those who purchased a second-handed Android smartphone. Also, not only after purchasing a second-handed smartphone can you be blocked by the frp. Since many people turn to ignore their Google account login credentials, they may also be blocked by frp lock if the hard reset their device. Is your Samsung Note 10 plus locked by frp and you have forgotten your Google account details? Continue reading to find how you can bypass it.
Requirements to bypass frp on Samsung Note 10 plus
- FRP Bypass app
- Internet connection
- A SIM card with a PIN code
How to by frp on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
- Power on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 plus and go through the Setup Wizard.
- Connect to a WiFi connection and head back to the Welcome screen.
- Now, insert the Sim card and swipe down from the top until the notification panel shows up.
- Next, enter the Pin code, validate with "OK" and quickly tap several times on "Notification Settings".
- On the screen that shows up, click on "See All".
- You will then see a list of Apps with Notification toggled on. Select "YouTube" and then Click on "Inn-App Notification Settings"
- Under the YouTube Inn-app notification settings, click on "History & Privacy" then "YouTube terms of service".
- Once you click on YouTube Terms of Service, the Google Chrome web browser will then open.
- From the Browser, Download and install FRP bypass apk. Open it and click on "Google Account Manager APK Install". Choose "For Android 5.0" from the popup prompt and install.
- After you've installed the Google Account apk, click on Ok and then on the FRP Bypass app, choose this time "ByPass FRP" and choose "Browser Sign In".
- On the next screen, click on the three dots at the top-right corner and then sign-in with a new Google Account.
- Once you are done with that, reboot your phone.
- Congrats!!! You have successfully bypassed Google Account protection on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus.