Download Orange Klif Alcatel OT 4022D firmware file from this page and fix your FirefoxOS smartphone. The firmware is in scatter.txt format and can be flashed with SP Flash tool. If you have been looking for a working firmware for your Orange Klif Alcatel OT 4022D, then go through this post, download all necessary files and get your device back to normal!
If you have been looking for a working firmware for your Orange Klif Alcatel OT 4022D, then go through this post, download all necessary files and get your device back to normal!
Requirements to flash Orange Klif Alcatel OT 4022D
To flash or reprogram your Orange Klif FirefoxOS smartphone which comes with an MTK Chipset, you will be needing the following tools and drivers;
How to flash
The flashing procedure is no different from that of any Android MTK device. Here are the simple steps to follow;
- Download the Orange Klif stock rom/firmware from the link below and extract into your work folder,
- Download and install Android MTK drivers on your Computer,
- Once that is done, download and extract the SP Flash tool and launch, then locate and load the firmware scatter file.
- Click on the download button on the SP Flash tool, remove the battery from your device and reinsert then connect to the PC via USB Cable,
- The flashing process will now start. It will take a couple of minutes to complete.
- When the flashing is done, you will get a large "OK" on the flash tool screen.
- You can check out the full flashing guide here